As individuals and as a business we share and abide to certain principles:
1. Performance: Under promise and over deliver in all aspects, including installation parameters and the performance and resulting savings of our systems. We take results personally.
2. Passion: Passion is at the heart of our company. We believe in our product, and are proud to add value to businesses and our environment.
3. Integrity: We believe in ethical and fair business. Our clients can attest to that.
4. Education: It is important for us to share expertise and transfers knowledge to our clients around the technology and its functionalities.
5. Quality quality quality: We don’t believe in shortcuts.
Is a Professional Electrical and Electronic Engineer and currently heads up the technical department. Riaan brings a wealth of project execution experience and has an extensive history in Mega Projects for the mining industry. Riaan has a keen interest in clean-tech and solar PV in particular and have been hooked on this technology since 2016. During this time he developed two ECSA accredited training courses and was involved in the development of 4mW Rooftop solar PV Projects.
Completed his Actuarial Science degree at UP, and currently holds a position as an executive director at Gentricity. After stints in the financial markets, Albert started his business career creating the first online fractional business investment structure, after which he became a founding partner of African Frontier Holdings, a vertically integrated FMCG holding company which at its peak generated over R1 Billion in annual turnover with a staff compliment in excess of 1 800 people. Albert has completed various Solar PV training courses and is certified in most aspects of Solar PV project development.