Get Solar and Start Saving!
Gentricity provides Solar Energy Solutions to companies and property owners to get off the grid and start saving on their energy costs from day one.
With various tailored technical solutions backed by affordable payment options, from pay-as-you-use solar energy, leased solar or outright purchase of your comprehensive solar energy system, we have you covered.
What do we do?
Gentricity empowers business owners and landlords to hedge their electricity tariff against increasing costs.
Our seamless offering combines Solar PV solutions with effortless financing and tailored ownership options resulting in a stable electricity supply with no up-front costs.
1. Save money from day 1
Purchase energy via one of our bespoke financial solutions or generate your own at a discount on Eskom rates. Additionally, the system could cut fixed kVA costs via peak shaving opportunities.
2. Public Relations Boost
Going green is a great way to get a much-needed public relations boost, and shows your customers that you are pro-actively pursuing lower costs and resulting prices.
3. Increase the value of your property
Consider your solar system a tenant on your unused roof space, paying rent every month on time, with above inflationary increased income for the next 20 years+
4. Create Jobs and Stimulate the Economy
Support a SMME and an upstream industry rather than paying towards corruption and wastage in a State Owned Enterprise
5. Combat load shedding
With generators and battery storage available under all our product offerings, our offerings will assist in combatting down-time and its related operational cost. This could allow your business to stay open and keep pushing through. When your competitors are down, this can make all the difference.
6. Powerful Return on Investment
Should you decide to purchase the system outright, or utilise the buy-out clause of our financial products, you could cover your investment within 3-5 years, earning passive income for 15 years+ thereafter.
7. Hedge against carbon Tax
The Carbon Tax Act 15 of 2019 intends to provide for the imposition of a tax on the carbon dioxide (CO2) equivalent of greenhouse gas emissions, and its cost implications to businesses is matter of when and not if.
8. Fewer Global Warming Emissions
Making the switch to a renewable energy form can ensure you’re doing your part in creating a healthier environment. An average sized solar installation of 63kWp will effect the following:
- Water Saving – 163,661 Litres p.a.
- CO2 Emissions Cut – 130,928 Kg p.a.
- Trees Replaced – 156 p.a.
Flexible Solar Energy Solutions
Affordable Ownership Options
Did you know?
South Africa conservatively have 7m economic active millennials. An international study published by Forbes magazine showed the following:
- 68% of millennials bought a product with a social or environmental benefit in the past 12 months.
- 87% of consumers will have a more positive image of a company that supports social or environmental issues.
- 88% will be more loyal to a company that supports social or environmental issues.
- 87% would buy a product with a social and environmental benefit if given the opportunity.
- 92% will be more likely to trust a company that supports social or environmental issues.